[WIP] Run tests of SamLogon from Python

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Mar 23 05:13:08 UTC 2017

G'Day,

Sadly I've not yet made this all work, but I wanted to share with you
the approach I'm trying to test SamLogon for our auth logging work, but
more importantly to prove RODC and auth subsystem behaviour.

I've got bindings added for NTLMSSP in python and got an NTLMv2
response out of the credentials bindings.

Anyway I wanted to share how far I've got so you can see what I'm
hoping to be able to test with.

Thanks,