Need help debugging waf, not building tevent, talloc...

Gordon Ross gordon.w.ross at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 21:18:29 UTC 2017

So, it turns out I'm just not able to run things like smbtorture from
the build directory.
I thought that used to work, but maybe I did something I've since
forgotten to let that work.
Anyway, after running "make install" and running it from the installed
location, things look OK.
Probably just an issue finding all the correct libraries when running
from the build area.