No subject

Mohammad Sameer Malik sameer13140 at iiitd.ac.in
Wed Mar 1 16:43:59 UTC 2017

 Hi i want to be a part of GSOC 17 as a student and want to chose Samba as
my organisation i have strong web development experience. Skills which i
have used are HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS5, javascript , jQuery, AngularJs and i
even know android development. I am currently a Student at IIIT Delhi, New
Delhi, India. I would like to contribute to your projects. Can you suggest
me how can i  get started to increase my chances of selection with your
organisation.Best Regards,
*Mohammad Sameer Malik*
ECE Undergrad, IIIT-Delhi | BTECH-2013140
sameer13140 at iiitd.ac.in
<http://iiitd.ac.in/>