Review request: changes in samba vxfs plugin

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Jun 23 00:25:45 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 06:13:40PM +0000, Pooja Mahadik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please review attached patch for changes in samba-vxfs plugin.
> We have implemented ‘set_dos_attributes_fn’ & ‘fset_dos_attributes_fn’ VFS operations for vxfs plugin. New implementation of these operations calls the default set dos attribute function(SMB_VFS_NEXT_SET_DOS_ATTRIBUTES) to set the given attribute. In addition to this, we are trapping set/clear of ‘read-only’ attribute to take some additional actions upon set/clear of read-only attribute.
>
> Please revert in case of any queries/issues.

One quick comment - can you change all the DEBUG(10,(...));
statements to the modern form. See README.coding:

DEBUG statements
----------------

Use these following macros instead of DEBUG:

DBG_ERR log level 0             error conditions
DBG_WARNING     log level 1             warning conditions
DBG_NOTICE      log level 3             normal, but significant, condition
DBG_INFO        log level 5             informational message
DBG_DEBUG       log level 10            debug-level message

Example usage:

DBG_ERR("Memory allocation failed\n");
DBG_DEBUG("Received %d bytes\n", count);

The messages from these macros are automatically prefixed with the
function name.

Thanks !

Jeremy.