net usershare dies for users with "Failed to init messaging context"

David Mulder dmulder at suse.com
Tue Jun 6 13:50:43 UTC 2017

Ugh, didn't mean to encrypt that last message (client did it by default).
I pointed out that it looks like we're missing an acceptable NT_STATUS
code here. A strace clearly shows that we're being denied because of
access issues to the lock dir (which should have taken the 'its ok to
fail' case). Instead it's failing because it didn't detect an acceptable
messaging init failure.
I'll figure out what the status code is and submit a patch.

dmulder at suse.com