Samba_4.3.11_Unable_to_migrate_shares_from_AD_to_file_server_with_net_rpc

Srikar Somineni srikars at vedams.com
Thu Jun 1 06:39:18 UTC 2017

Hi Rowland,
                Sorry, I made a mistake. After posting my query to "
samba at lists.samba.org" . I looked at the archives for some time and thought
my post was not listed there. So I posted the same content to
samba-technical at lists.samba.org    Thanks for your advice. I will look at
the changes you mentioned and will go through the wiki.

Regards,
S.Srikar.