Patch: Add a small deltest test to test the Delete-On-Close semantics I asked about a few days ago

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 17:31:12 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

Attached is a patch to test the semantic that:

1. A file is opened with Delete-On-Close
2. Before anyone has closed it, we reset Delete-On-Close
3. However, the file is still deleted when it is closed.

I have tested it against Win7 and it is indeed still deleted when the
file is closed.

Will entertain any suggestions about this test, at least for a few seconds.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe