tdb samba_python.py on debian wheezy ( for samba 4.6.6 )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Jul 18 12:22:45 UTC 2017

Hai,

Because, i also have too wheezy servers, and lucky me, one amd64 and one i386 :-/
And its still in LTS untill may 2018.
Im setting up for a wheezy, jessie, stretch to have all 4.6.6 available.
I like having these three all available in same version.

Only wheezy todo, i'll post on the list shortly, slowly importing jessie and stretch now in my apt.

Greetz,

Louis