RPC CALL TIMEOUT LOG with Samba-4.5.10 : the specified I/O operation was not completed before the time-out period expired(werror: 0x0)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Jul 15 10:30:26 UTC 2017

On Sat, 2017-07-15 at 02:56 -0700, Nagendra008 via samba-technical
wrote:
> Please do needful its must fix for me and urgent. *Any help would be
> appreciated

I'm very sorry, but you have provided no context, no smb.conf, no logs
and no details about even what protocol is involved.

Additionally, if it is truly urgent, please contract a commercial
support provider (who will ask for the same things, but probably more
nicely :-) as we simple can't provide time-critical support here.

Otherwise, user questions belong on the samba@ list, but make sure you
come back with the full context.

Sorry,