NT_STATUS_FILE_IS_A_DIRECTORY in nosymlinks test

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jul 6 00:34:05 UTC 2017

On Wed, 2017-07-05 at 17:30 -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> FYI. I now have a working smbclient "deltree <wcard>" command.
>
> I'll add a test for it and then propose for inclusion.
>
> Should be easy for you to add this into the nosymlinks tests once
> it's
> in and we'll see if it fixes the problem !

Could you add it in to nosymlinks and localsymlinks, as I understand it
is your test?

You don't need to prove the test is or isn't flapping, just re-writing
the nosymlinks test and the localsymlinks test to never make local file
operations (other than ln) while still proving the security assertions
and passing normally should do it.

Thanks,

https://samba.org/~abartlet/
https://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba