generated spotlight files (via bison/flex) from waf rather than use snapshots of previous generated files

Ralph Böhme slow at samba.org
Fri Jan 27 21:22:48 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 08:52:53PM +0000, Noel Power wrote:
> Hi Ralf
> On 27/01/17 18:03, Ralph Böhme wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 05:45:26PM +0000, Noel Power wrote:
> >> On 27/01/17 14:09, Ralph Böhme wrote:
> >> [...]
> >> I should have time first thing on Monday (or maybe even sooner :-)),
> > :)
> >
> how about the attached ?

lgtm. The code is a bit rough, but the result is exactly what we wanted:

---8<---
Requested Spotlight support, checking for bison
Checking for program bison                         : /usr/bin/bison
Using bison version                                : bison (GNU Bison) 3.0.4
Requested Spotlight support, checking for flex
Checking for program flex                          : /usr/bin/flex
Using flex version                                 : flex 2.6.0
Checking for tracker-sparql-1.0                    : yes
---8<---

Can I get a second team member review please? metze? David?

Cheerio!
-slow