It would be nice if sssd could work with CTDB ...

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 19:09:35 UTC 2017

Back to Richard's initial question - when you have multiple machines
in a cluster with ctdb managing samba (and winbindd) - it is very
nice, and presumably makes it easier to join a domain (only once,
since ctdb replicates information in the various tdbs).  AFAIK, sssd
can't do this.   Makes me wonder whether RHEL supports clusters
(Gluster/Ceph with Samba/ctdb) and sssd?

--
Thanks,

Steve