Looking for steps to build samba as RPM.

Kenny Dinh kdinh at peaxy.net
Wed Jan 25 20:26:25 UTC 2017

I don't know how other people does it.  I normally use the src rpm from
fedora.  After installing the src.rpm, I would get the default samba*.spec
file.  That spec file is the baseline from which I started adding changes
to my liking.  If you are using samba 4.3.11, then the samba src rpm from
Fedora 23 seems to work best.

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/23/Server/source/SRPMS/s/

Hope that helps!