generated spotlight files (via bison/flex) from waf rather than use snapshots of previous generated files

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Wed Jan 18 14:11:19 UTC 2017

Hi Ralph,

I was trying to see in my WSP stuff how to get rid of a similar
situation (I also use flex/bison) so this worked for me,. Attached is a
patch for spotlight using the same technique I used, probably with more
waf knowledge it could be improved (e.g. I would liked to have figured
out some way to pass some info to third_party/waf/wafadmin/Tools/flex.py
so that the 'rule' there could be changed to add the 'sed' stuff
dynamically) but this should do for the moment, hopefully of this is of
some use

Noel