It would be nice if sssd could work with CTDB ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:48:41 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Volker Lendecke <vl at samba.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 10:52:43AM -0800, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>> So, I am just saying, IYKWIM, it would be really nice.
>
> What do you need sssd for that winbind can't help you with?

Yeah, I know. However, sssd seems to make id mapping easier in some
circumstances.

If winbindd had similar id mapping features.

Wait. I know. Someone could write an ID mapping module for winbindd
that offers all the features of sssd.

Too bad I am currently working on a an XDR to Wireshark dissector
generator (which is almost finished.)

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe