Flapping failure due to KCC being run

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Jan 12 23:04:40 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-01-12 at 15:17 +0100, autobuild wrote:
> The autobuild test system (on sn-devel-144) has detected an
> intermittent failing test in
> the current master tree.
>
> The autobuild log of the failure is available here:
>
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey.sn-devel-144/2017-01-12-1517
> /flakey.log
>
> The samba build logs are available here:
>
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey.sn-devel-144/2017-01-12-1517
> /samba.stderr
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey.sn-devel-144/2017-01-12-1517
> /samba.stdout

This flapping test is
 IRPC callback failed for DsExecuteKCC - NT_STATUS_DS_BUSY

The fix is to make our execute of the KCC cope with this error, but
that is a little harder than it should be to do properly.  Bob will
shortly post a patch to bring all the NT_STATUS constants into python
(so we can catch it), but it turns out that kccsrv_execute_kcc()
actually returns WERRORs, so the fix will take a bit longer :-)

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that a fix is on the way.