Trying winbind flapping tests on the Catalyst cloud

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Jan 9 07:57:46 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-01-06 at 10:27 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Friday, 6 January 2017 07:53:49 CET Volker Lendecke wrote:

> > > I'll prepare a revert of all the winbind changes. Can I assume
> > > your
> > > review on the reverts?
> >
> > Attached. Please review & push.
> >
> > Thanks, Volker
>
> I would like to try to debug this on Monday. Is it ok to push on
> Tuesday if I
> was not able to reproduce and fix this on Monday?

I'm running an autobuild on each commit, with a mask for the ntlm_auth
issues, on the Catalyst cloud.  We were seeing it pretty reliably.

While one per commit might not be enough, I hope in aggregate the 25
builds might tell something.  It is just as likely that I'll get 25
unrelated failures, but I'll let you know if any kind of meaningful
pattern emerges.