ctdb in autobuild broken -- ctdb depends on winbind now????

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Fri Jan 6 16:43:09 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 10:06:39AM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 09:44:51PM +1300, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> > > I broke the build, and I can not promise a fixed date for a fix
> > > because
> > > I don't understand the nature of the breakage yet.  So my changes
> > > will
> > > go.
> >
> > I don't recall anybody asking for a fixed date.
>
> The changes I made block everybody else from achieving their goals.
> THIS is totally unacceptable.

If others are complaining and blaming you then I agree this is
an unacceptable situation.

However the only person blaming you is, well, you.

Please stop the over dramatization of these things, and
look at things a little more calmly. If you need to take
a break over the weekend, you should do that.

Jeremy.