ctdb in autobuild broken -- ctdb depends on winbind now????

Martin Schwenke martin at meltin.net
Fri Jan 6 06:53:56 UTC 2017

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017 07:37:52 +0100, Volker Lendecke <vl at samba.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 05:23:30PM +1100, Martin Schwenke wrote:
> > No.  I'm just amused by the irony.  I'm trying to push fixes for
>
> Why not? The last three weeks were an isolated event where nobody
> called me on the phone for stuff, they were just quiet. I won't have
> time to do serious work for weeks or months, so the only chance to
> unblock the team is a quick revert.

Don't we need to understand if this is real failures or flaky tests?
I'm certainly not seeing the same test fail each time...

Sorry if it looked like I was aiming this at you.  After I thought about
it, I dropped you from the To: line and just sent my whinging to the
list instead.  I'll stop complaining...

However, if you post a patch that moves this flaky group of tests to the
top of the sequence then I'll certainly review and push that...  ;-)

peace & happiness,
martin