ctdb in autobuild broken -- ctdb depends on winbind now????

Volker Lendecke vl at samba.org
Tue Jan 3 17:03:43 UTC 2017

Hi!

I've just hit

*FAILED* tests/simple/54_transaction_loop_recovery.sh
462/463 tests passed

in two subsequent private autobuilds where I did not touch ctdb at
all. What am I doing wrong here? I have no clue how I might have broken
the ctdb build by just touching winbind stuff. Or does ctdb depend on
winbind these days? This is a pretty big surprise for me!

Can someone give me hints how I might approach the winbind dependency
of ctdb that must have been introduced lately?

Thanks,

Volker