masktest

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Feb 14 09:30:37 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-02-14 at 10:15 +0100, autobuild wrote:
> The autobuild test system (on sn-devel-144) has detected an
> intermittent failing test in
> the current master tree.
>
> The autobuild log of the failure is available here:
>
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey.sn-devel-144/2017-02-14-1015
> /flakey.log
>
> The samba build logs are available here:

Can someone who understands SMB masks and masktest take a look at this:

>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey.sn-devel-144/2017-02-14-
> 1015/samba.stderr
>    http://git.samba.org/autobuild.flakey.sn-devel-144/2017-02-14-1015
> /samba.stdout

I don't mind marking this in the flapping or skip file (as it is
against the ntvfs file server), but it would seem worthwhile looking
into the change to understand if there is something more subtle going
on.

In particular, this one I've seen for the past few weeks, and I notice
some patches to ms_fnmatch landed recently.

Thanks,