LDB test script

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Sat Dec 16 21:46:37 UTC 2017

Hello all,

lately when playing a bit with LDB I stumbled over this old but still
useful test-generic.sh script. It does not seem to be launched by "make
test" and hence it stayed around in a broken state.

I managed to make it pass by applying the following patch. What do you
think, shouldn't such a script be re-included into our torture tests? Or
was it thought for a different purpose back in its inception?

Matthias