[RFC] [CTDB] Optimized memory handling.

Amitay Isaacs amitay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 08:48:07 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 7:14 PM, Swen Schillig <swen at vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-12-15 at 18:57 +1100, Amitay Isaacs via samba-technical
> wrote:
>>
>> Please send patches generated with "git format-patch ...".
>>
>> Amitay.
> The last one was.
>
> Is it not working for you ?
>
> Cheers Swen

May be it's not based on the latest master?  Or you have some other
patches in your tree.

Here is what I get when I try to apply the patch.

$ git am ~/Downloads/ctdb_sock_io_rebase_series.patch
Applying: memory optimizations for sock_io.
error: patch failed: ctdb/common/sock_io.c:31
error: ctdb/common/sock_io.c: patch does not apply
Patch failed at 0001 memory optimizations for sock_io.
The copy of the patch that failed is found in: .git/rebase-apply/patch
When you have resolved this problem, run "git am --continue".
If you prefer to skip this patch, run "git am --skip" instead.
To restore the original branch and stop patching, run "git am --abort".

Amitay.