Call for Participation: Identity and Access Management devroom @ FOSDEM 2018

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Mon Dec 11 08:49:19 UTC 2017

A call for papers for Identity and Access Management developer room at
FOSDEM 2018 closed few weeks ago and now I'm pleased to announce that a
schedule of selected talks is available at
https://fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/identity_and_access_management/

We've got 25 talk proposals for our first devroom. With only 8.30 hours
of schedule available, 14 talks were chosen. Even with 2/3rd of
proposals in, length of the talks had to be limited to ~30-40 minutes
for all of the talks to allow a wider coverage of topics.

Thank you to all people who submitted their proposals. A work you are
doing on free software is very important. Even if your talk wasn't
chosen, I hope to see you and everyone else in Brussels at FOSDEM 2018!

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy