autobuild stuck again

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Dec 8 07:55:43 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-12-08 at 08:27 +0100, Volker Lendecke via samba-technical
wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 08:09:50AM +0100, Andreas Schneider via samba-technical wrote:
> > Volker his autobuild is running since 18:15 CET yesterday. Looks like it is
> > stuck the dsdb test. My autobuild has the fix for that issue ...
>
> Just killed it. Sorry for that. Can you tell me what I have done
> wrong?

Nothing.

It was just a race in my samba.dsdb test in master that causes a
deadlock for the failure case.  The test has been in for months, but
thankfully Garming did the analysis on a private autobuild back in
November and wrote it all up for me.  That is why when it came back up
this week I was able to get a fix sorted reasonably quickly.

Sorry for the trouble,