autobuild stuck again

Fri Dec 8 07:27:41 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 08, 2017 at 08:09:50AM +0100, Andreas Schneider via samba-technical wrote:
> Volker his autobuild is running since 18:15 CET yesterday. Looks like it is
> stuck the dsdb test. My autobuild has the fix for that issue ...

Just killed it. Sorry for that. Can you tell me what I have done
wrong? I just pushed some patches that have survived a private
autobuild and that has seen review by Jeremy. Can someone please also
take another look at my pthreadpool patches, so that they get in fixed
next time and not block everybody else from their progress?

Thanks,

Volker

phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9
http://www.sernet.de, mailto:kontakt at sernet.de