Prequel project (Branchcache, PeerDist and associated protocols)

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Tue Aug 22 15:33:58 UTC 2017

Garming,

I apologize for the disarray of the Prequel project.  There was very little
interest in it beyond myself and José.  When I left Red Hat, I kind of left
the project behind and moved on to other things.

I have a more up-to-date tree in my home repository and have (for 2.5 years
now) been meaning to move it to GitLab or GitHub or something.  Once I fix a
couple more bugs, that is.

Let me know the level of your interest, I would be quite happy to pick this
up again.

Chris -)-----