Prequel project (Branchcache, PeerDist and associated protocols)

Stefan Metzmacher metze at samba.org
Tue Aug 22 06:36:38 UTC 2017

Am 22.08.2017 um 08:30 schrieb Alexander Bokovoy via samba-technical:
> On ti, 22 elo 2017, Garming Sam via samba-technical wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Prequel project page points to a defunct link to fedorahosted.org which
>> has now been retired. I was wondering if I could get the source code for the
>> project to understand this space a bit better. If anyone could enlighten me
>> on what current state of the project is, that would be helpful. I'm most
>> interested in the distributed cache mode functionality with existing Windows
>> clients.
>>
>> The original link was (linked from http://www.ubiqx.org/proj/Prequel/
>> <https://fedorahosted.org/prequel/>):
>>
>> https://fedorahosted.org/prequel/
> I'd check with Fedora Infra folks at #fedora-admin. I asked already,
> I hope they have archives.

I have a copy with top commit:

commit eb89ddcd76aaffac1d7b5b735feff11fca6b44dc
Author:     Christopher R. Hertel <crh at ubiqx.org>
AuthorDate: Mon Sep 29 21:55:21 2014 -0500
Commit:     Christopher R. Hertel <crh at ubiqx.org>
CommitDate: Mon Sep 29 21:55:21 2014 -0500

    Gstr, PD_utils: Updated comments.

If nobody is faster, I can upload it on git.samba.org in a few days.

metze