Prequel project (Branchcache, PeerDist and associated protocols)

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Aug 22 03:38:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

The Prequel project page points to a defunct link to fedorahosted.org
which has now been retired. I was wondering if I could get the source
code for the project to understand this space a bit better. If anyone
could enlighten me on what current state of the project is, that would
be helpful. I'm most interested in the distributed cache mode
functionality with existing Windows clients.

The original link was (linked from http://www.ubiqx.org/proj/Prequel/
<https://fedorahosted.org/prequel/>):

https://fedorahosted.org/prequel/

<https://fedorahosted.org/prequel/>