Enable persistent handles and continuous availability

Christopher R. Hertel crh at samba.org
Tue Aug 8 16:20:15 UTC 2017

Thanks to whomever it was who fixed the ownership issues on my repository
directory.

I have now created a repository on Samba.org and will probably take down the
GigLab instance as it is no longer needed.  I'll leave it up for a few days.

See: https://git.samba.org/?p=crh/continuousavailability.git
or clone git://git.samba.org/crh/continuousavailability.git

Chris -)-----