Samba | Additional Domain Controller

Vikas Singh vikas at del.amarujala.com
Thu Apr 27 12:07:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have deployed one more Samba ADC but NS record not found in Name Servers
list, we have 18 domain Controller (Centos 6.5) across the locations and all
are having the NS record however, we have deployed one more in Ubuntu but NS
record not found after deployment.

Vikas
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Amar Ujala has taken
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Amar Ujala reserves the
Amar Ujala e-mail system.
***AMAR UJALA******** End of Disclaimer ********AMAR UJALA***