Need to know the last version that supported autoconf

Jawath Muckdhar jawath12 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:10:45 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

can anyone please tell me the last samba version (exact version) which
supports autoconf build system.

whether Samba-4.0.26 version support autoconf build system (without waf) ?

Can we assume that samba 4.0.x versions don't need waf to build samba and
can be built only with autoconf?

Thanks & Regards,
Jawath Muckdhar

--