Review: Saving the pipes opened for connection and free the memory of all these pipes and samba pipe open timeout.
bodepu.nagendrakumar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 06:12:39 UTC 2017
- Here i am trying to Save the pipes opened for connection and free the
memory of all these pipes.
- For graceful freeing of pipes by one after other.
- In samba-3.4.4 we are seeing cores to avoid cores we added this
pipe-samba-3.4.4.patch for samba-3.4.4 and same patch we add in samba-4.5.6
- Can you say is this patch is needed with respective samaba-4.5.6*
*- Increase the samba pipe open timeout from 60ms&250ms to 2500ms to
overcome a longer network delay.(only OK for rtt<2500ms)*
- We allow the users to induce timeout value for network connection delay.
- Replace hard coded timeout value in functions open_socket_out_connected
- with new field time not a hard coded value.
View this message in context: http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/Review-Saving-the-pipes-opened-for-connection-and-free-the-memory-of-all-these-pipes-in-cli-nt-pipes-tp4717202p4717440.html
Sent from the Samba - samba-technical mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the samba-technical