Review: Saving the pipes opened for connection and free the memory of all these pipes and samba pipe open timeout.

Nagendra008 bodepu.nagendrakumar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 06:52:03 UTC 2017

Hi Jeremy,

Please review the below changes with respective *samba-4.5.*6.

- I am attaching the patch diff for *freeing the pipes opened connection and
samba pipe open timeout*.
- samba-4.5.6-clientgen_ib.patch pipe-samba-4-5-6.patch
<http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/file/n4717367/pipe-samba-4-5-6.patch>
  - "Saving the pipes opened for connection and free the memory of all these
pipes (For graceful freeing of pipes by one after other) "

- samba-4.5.6-connection-timeout_ib.patch
connection-timeout_samba-4-5-6.patch
<http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/file/n4717367/connection-timeout_samba-4-5-6.patch>
   - Increase the samba open pipe timeout.
   - This patch uses the hard coded value for timeout value. We allow the
user to induce timeout value.

Regards,
Nagendra