Looking for a tool or CLI option to fetch the members of a specific AD group.

Hemanth Thummala hemanth.thummala at nutanix.com
Mon Apr 10 05:03:01 UTC 2017

Hello All,

We are looking for a tool or command line option which can return the list of member(SIDs) if a specific group name or SID is given.
Currently wbinfo has the option to fetch the all groups of a specific user(SID) but not the other way. Looks like there is no LSARPC available to fetch the members. Please let me know if any of the existing samba tool fetch this information.

Thanks,
Hemanth.