FSCTL_VALIDATE_NEGOTIATE_INFO with Bad SMB2 signature for message

Jones Syue jonessyue at qnap.com
Tue Sep 13 09:26:15 UTC 2016

Hello Mihail,

Could you help check which version of both win10 and ws2012r2?
"WINDOWS+R" > Run > input "winver" would prompt detailed version.

And could you also check "max protocol" in the smb.conf,
assigned with "SMB2_10" and restart samba service, thank you.
The smb.conf supposed to look like:
[global]
max protocol = SMB2_10

--