FSCTL_VALIDATE_NEGOTIATE_INFO with Bad SMB2 signature for message

Mihail Stefanov mihaillive at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:54:04 UTC 2016

Hi,
Using samba-4.3.5, with Windows 10 I got during FSCTL_VALIDATE_NEGOTIATE_INFO responseNT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED, because of  "Bad SMB2 signature for message" in smb2_signing_check_pdu.

Using bellow article, I can make it work for Windows Server 2012 r2(like a client), but this flag is not working for Windows 10.
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/openspecification/2012/06/28/smb3-secure-dialect-negotiation/

Is there some solution or fix in latest version of samba or still not implemented, or may be I am doing something wrong?
Why the session_key does not match?

Regards
Mihail