[WIP] Remove confusing --use-xattrs option from samba-tool domain provision

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Sep 4 10:32:46 UTC 2016

We keep it if built with NTVFS support, but it should cause less
confusion once most users stop seeing it.

I realise this may break some scripts, but in this case I think it is
worth it for the simplification.

This isn't for 4.5 (we don't change this kind of thing during an RC),
but should help simplify things for 4.6, and make it clear to others
that the default of --use-xattr is and has always been perfectly
correct.

I'm running an autobuild to confirm I haven't broken anything else.

Comment welcome.