How to include/change compilation and linking flags on per target basis ?

Arjit Gupta arjitk.gupta at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:02:47 UTC 2016

Hi samba team,

I am building samba 4.4.5 on HP-UX 11.31 with hpux aCC compiler.
Configuration is not including all the include paths for building some and
linking paths along with libraries for some targets.
I am exporting CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS before configuration but exporting them
like this includes values in all targets.
There must be some better way so that i could include/change compilation
and linking flags on per target basis

Thanks in Advance.

Arjit Kumar