ctdb unknown databases

Amitay Isaacs amitay at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 06:07:45 UTC 2016

Hi Steve,

If you are using the latest Samba release (4.5.0), then you would not get
this message.

This message is logged if one or more nodes have started up late and the
other nodes have gone through recovery and are starting up samba.
Generally you can ignore these messages.  If these messages occur in any
other situation that the one mentioned, then it's a problem.

Amitay.