PATCH: Samba-VirusFilter

SATOH Fumiyasu fumiyas at osstech.co.jp
Sun Oct 16 18:42:54 UTC 2016

Hi! Sorry for my late reply.

Trever L. Adams is a main worker of Samba-VirusFiler merge to
Samba upstream.

* Samba-VirusFilter upstream merge · Issue #23
  https://github.com/fumiyas/samba-virusfilter/issues/23
* Virusfilter merge master by treveradams · Pull Request #25
  https://github.com/fumiyas/samba-virusfilter/pull/25

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 04:27:45 +0900,
Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 07:08:03AM -0600, Trever L. Adams wrote:
> > This patch relies on the one in the message with subject "Proposed
> > Patch: write_data_iov_timeout, etc." Beyond that, it should be atomic.
> >
> > I believe I have brought the code into style compliance.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Trever Adams
>
> Hi Trevor,
>
> One thing I think we need is an official submission from
> SATOH Fumiyasu <fumiyas at osstech.co.jp> (CC:ed on this)
> of ackowledgement of the "Samba Copyright Policy":
>
> https://www.samba.org/samba/devel/copyright-policy.html
>
> as this is a significant contribution, and several of
> the files are (C) SATOH Fumiyasu <fumiyas at osstech.co.jp>.

I've sent an e-mail as the below with my PGP sign: