Pull request for Samba VirusFilter

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Wed Oct 12 07:42:42 UTC 2016

On 10/11/2016 05:17 PM, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 02:08:17PM -0600, Trever L. Adams wrote:
>> SATOH Fumiyasu suggested I create a pull request for the virusfilter vfs
>> module on github. I have done so
>> https://github.com/samba-team/samba/pull/63.
>>
>> Thank you for all those who have helped clean this up and get it ready
>> for merging. If more work is needed, I am happy to help.
> We don't really do pull requests from github. Can you post
> as a set of patches here to samba-technical please ? That's
> normally how we do our reviews.

Thank you for correcting my mistake. I have sent the first two patches
for code necessary for the rest to function. There are one or two other
patches which could be broken out. The actual Samba-VirusFilter merge
patch will be quite large (several files). Should I break it up into
code and documentation?

Thank you.

Trever