Ftp authentication not working after upgrade

Andreas Schneider asn at samba.org
Fri Oct 7 14:02:56 UTC 2016

On Friday, 7 October 2016 19:23:58 CEST VigneshDhanraj G wrote:
> Hi Rowland,
> Please check my smb.conf below,

a) this is not a mailing list about configuration issues, use the samba users
mailing list for that
b) you clearly did not read the wiki site how to setup winbind with idmapping
and pam_winbind
c) we will not respond to this mail thread from now

--
Andreas Schneider                   GPG-ID: CC014E3D
Samba Team                             asn at samba.org
www.samba.org