Ftp authentication not working after upgrade

VigneshDhanraj G vigneshdhanraj.g at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:50:59 UTC 2016

Hi Rowland,

Thanks for the input. I tried it, but not working.

Now, my pam configuration for ftp is

#%PAM-1.0
auth       sufficient    /lib/security/pam_winbind.so   krb5_auth
account    required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_winbind.so
session    required     /lib/security/pam_unix.so

Is there any specific options to make it work..

Regards,
Vigneshdhanraj G