WIP WSP patches

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Mon Nov 28 09:39:25 UTC 2016

On 25/11/16 14:27, Noel Power wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated my github repo
[...]

ooops, it seems I forgot to add some files to the repo thus these were
missing from the patches, I attach the missing files (as a patch) here,
no need to care about this if you intend to look at github branches
WSP-WIP-CLIENT-ONLY or WSP-WIP-NO_RAWPIPE (from
https://github.com/noelpower) as these changes have been folded/rebased
into those branches now. I don't think it is necessary to regenerate the
patches to include this missing stuff but... if someone really wants me
to do that I can do so, just shout.

Also worth noting that you need to run flex/bison manually on the parser
& lexer files in the patch if you wish to regenerate the generated code.
I didn't see how to integrated bison/flex with waf and just copied what
spotlight does which is just provide the generated code itself (and of
course the source parser & lex files)

Noel