Patches to unify ACL handling in vfs_ceph + vfs_gluster

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:36:46 UTC 2016

I should clarify building Samba on current 4.5.1 (4.5-test branch) at
least on Fedora 24.  Seems like there are two choices:

1) configure --without-acl-support (which wouldn't help me since I was
trying to test richacl patches)
or
2) explicitly configure without ceph and without glusterfs (but with
acl support enabled)

(I had done "dnf builddep samba" so presumably had all the
dependencies, and didn't see anything obvious missing, other than
gluster and ceph which I wasn't testing). The latter is preferable for
what I was testing (richacl patches).

--
Thanks,

Steve