While I can use net ads dns register in the self test environment, the new addresses seem to silently fade away ...

Richard Sharpe realrichardsharpe at gmail.com
Thu May 12 02:45:03 UTC 2016

Hi folks,

Now that net ads dns gethostbyname is working for me and I have
submitted the changes to the socket wrapper library to support this, I
want to take the next steps in writing self tests around the DNS
functionality.

What I notice is that while net ads dns register <name> <address>
appears to work you cannot actually look up the new name.

Where should I look to start fixing that problem?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe