Patch: eliminate duplicate definition of test_smbclient in the testprogs

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu May 5 19:05:15 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-04-24 at 11:13 -0700, Richard Sharpe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Attached is a patch that extracts the duplicated shell function
> test_smbclient into an include file called common_test_fns.inc and
> then makes those test progs that were defining it source that file
> and
> use that definition.
>
> Comment, review, push if deemed appropriate ...

I've seen Ralph's comments, but aside from that I really wanted to say
a big thanks and give an encouragement for working on and tidying up
our selftest code.  It is an arcane mess in parts, and hasn't always
had the love it needs, so I really appreciate your efforts to improve
it, and extend the coverage!