Samba4, SmartCard and CRL not checking at logon :(

Łukasz Matyja l.matyja at siewierz.pl
Mon Mar 28 21:06:15 UTC 2016

Good morning,

I configured Samba 4 to cooperate with the smartcard. Everything works
well. Users can log in without a problem. There is only one problem.
After the cancellation of the certificate, you can still log on to the
system. I am seeking solutions already few days and I have no idea
whether it should Samba4 at logon check whether the user certificate is
revoked or Windows.
CRL course is available and the command certutil checks and reports that
the certificate is revoked. Please help me where to look for solutions.

Regards,
Łukasz Matyja