Patch: Make source4 gensec_gssapi handle the case where gss_accept_sec_context returns a token on error

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Mar 19 04:42:56 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2016-03-18 at 19:28 -0700, Richard Sharpe wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> This has been sitting around for a while.
>
> Can I get feedback on it so I can clean it up and get it in?

I'm not sure changing the error code is the right approach.  If we are
in an error state, will accepting another blob make it OK?  If not,
then more processing required isn't the correct error, but we may still
wish to return the error packet to the client, along with the failure.

Metze may have some further comment.

Finally, what situation triggered this?  Some kind of clock skew?

Thanks,